THIS COURSE HAS BEEN CANCELED BECAUSE OF THE COVID-19 VIRUS.
– Number of participants reduced to 12
– 3 workstations
– 2 full days of hands-on, theoretical part will be scheduled through a webinar before the workshop
– Protective gear for everybody during the workshop
– No social program like evening dinner
– All participants need to demonstrate a negative Covid-19 test less than 72 hours old
It is with great pleasure that EAGEN and ESGE announce a series of live porcine hands-on ESD and EMR workshops in the training centers of the Erasmus School of Endoscopy in Rotterdam in the Netherlands, the School of Health Sciences – University of Minho (ECS-UM) in Braga, Portugal and the Experimental-Research Center ELPEN, in Athens, Greece.
ESD and EMR techniques are increasingly practiced in Europe with a growing need for intensive individual training. We have developed a training program to master endoscopic mucosal resections and submucosal dissections in a realistic setting using a live porcine model.
Next to hands-on EMR and ESD training, the management of potential complications such as bleedings and perforations will be taught under guidance of an international faculty consisting of renowned experts in the field.
We hope that this unique workshop will serve the need for advanced training in this exciting and developing area of interventional endoscopy and look forward to welcoming you in Athens, Braga and Rotterdam!
Experimental-Research Center ELPENLocation: Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Erasmus MC, Rotterdam, the Netherlands
- Fully equiped live porcine model workstations
- Limited participation (3 per workstation)
- Twelve hours of hands-on training per team
- One-on-one hands-on instructions and teaching from highly skilled experts in the field
Experimental-Research Center ELPEN
95 Marathonos Ave, 19009, Pikermi, Athens, Greece
HOTEL AVRA RAFINA
3 Arafinidon Alon, Rafina , Rafina Beach, Rafina Port , 19009 Attiki, Greece,
Tel.: +30 22940 22780, Fax.: +30 22940 23320, Email: email@example.com
Website hotel: https://www.hotelavra.gr/
Extended stay at the hotel is not arranged or covered by the organization; please contact the hotel directly.
Please mind that when contacting the hotel about your hotel reservation, the hotel personnel might not yet have received your personal details. Please mention workshop participation of this upcoming EAGEN Endoscopy workshop.
The fees cover course participation, coffee breaks, lunches, dinner on the first day and workshop material. Hotel accommodation can be arranged on request (during registration) but is not included in the course fee.
COVID 19 UPDATE:
Course organizers will inform us by the end of April about the operation of the hands on courses.
- 29 October 2020 - 30 October 2020